What has happened? (Updated 7/16/2021)
- We are moving forward with our Pastoral Search
- On be half of the Pastoral Search Committee, I would like to bring you a brief update at this time. We have reviewed all resumes that we have received and send a five-page questionnaire to those with the potential to be a part of our pastoral team. We have also completed following-up with references and candidates.
- We are moving into the interview phase and candidate prioritization.
- Please continue to pray for God’s wisdom and direction—for the search committee, the church body, and especially those men who are seeking God’s will for them and their families.
Pastoral Search Live Timeline
- An intense review and ranking of resume's and responses.
- Contacting references for each candidate.
- Phone interviews with the candidates.
- Beginning to listen to each candidate's sermons.
How can I be involved?
- You can submit any questions you have about our transition to the search committee by using the button below.
- You can commit to serving in an area of emphasis and need.
- You can be equipped through Adult Bible Fellowships and Back to The Bible Seminars.
- You can connect to a small group where you can belong.
- You can choose to engage with us and move forward together in unity.
- You can pray using the guide in the next section.
How can I pray?
Be a part of our journey
Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 9:30am in person and online