What has happened? (Updated 4/14/2021)
- We are moving forward with our Pastoral Search
- On be half of the Pastoral Search Committee, I would like to bring you a brief update at this time. We have moved from the Preparation Phase to the Expression of Interest Phase of our search process. We have sent an invitation to a number of men recommended by you and by trusted ministry leaders around the country, asking these men to submit a resume if they have interest in our pastoral position. We plan to remain open to receiving these recommendations and resumes until early in May.
- As a help to you in understanding our search process, the graphic to the right is a representation of our projected timeline and the phases of our process. This will be displayed in the foyer and here on the website. As the process moves forward, you will see items on the "checklists" get checked off and other areas begin to highlighted green as they are completed.
- Please continue to pray for God’s wisdom and direction—for the search committee, the church body, and especially those men who are seeking God’s will for them and their families.
Pastoral Search Live Timeline
- We are in the "expression of interest" phase as we begin to advertise our lead pastor opening and we are accepting resumes.
- This collection of resumes will end at some point in May. At that point the Pastoral Search Committee will follow-up with references, follow-up with candidates, and cut resumes as the search process narrows.
How can I be involved?
- You can submit any questions you have about our transition to the search committee by using the button below.
- You can commit to serving in an area of emphasis and need.
- You can be equipped through Adult Bible Fellowships and Back to The Bible Seminars.
- You can connect to a small group where you can belong.
- You can choose to engage with us and move forward together in unity.
- You can pray using the guide in the next section.
How can I pray?
Be a part of our journey
Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 9:30am in person and online